Business Grand Opening
Five ideas to make your opening grand:
Everyone wants to make a big splash with a grand opening to start their business off right. But sometimes it can be tough to come up with ideas that don't break the bank. Even if money is no object, you might just be coming up blank. Stress not! We have five ideas to make your opening extra grand.
1. Promotion – Long before your doors open, your target market needs to know about your business. This is the time to build curiosity and excitement. Give them a sneak peek of your goodies and let them know your location. Post flyers and send out promotions. Let them know that your grand opening is the place to be.
2. Giveaways – We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Everyone loves a freebie! You can give your grand opening guests free samples or door prizes. This'll make your event fun while showcasing products. Customers that have fun will likely return.
3. Food – Snacks and food are sure to please. While your customer shop, offer some finger foods and spark up conversations. This will help everyone relax and enjoy their time. If you sell food items, use the popularity of various products samples to help plan sales.
4. Demonstrations – A demo can be a fun part of your event. Choose a product or two that you sell and do a demonstration. Show your customers how to use the product while making it seem like a must-have. This can not only help with sales, but also help the audience stay engaged.
5. Discount – Many people show up to opening events expecting discounts. You can offer the first 100 customers a discount or give one to everyone who attends. It can be especially effective to give a coupon that offers a discount on a purchase at a later date to get people to come back. However you choose to do it, discounts are a great way to make people happy and help them remember what you have to offer.