(Call or click on product for more information)
- Bank Compliant Business PlanA custom written business plan developed for bank financing. The bank compliant business plan will meet and exceed bank and Small Business Administration (SBA) guidelines.
- Investor Business PlanA custom written business plan developed for acquiring financing through investors. If you are looking to raise capital through Venture Capitalist (VC’s), Angel Investors, or Private Investors then the investor plan is for you.
- Business ProposalA custom written business proposal is written to pitch your product or services. A business proposal is intended to persuade your audience on why they should do business with your company.
- Immigration Business PlanA custom plan written to satisfy immigrant-investors or non-immigrant visas. The primary audience of the immigration business plan is the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or us embassies.
- Non-Profit Business PlanA custom written 501 (c)(3) plan that focuses on the charitable organization. The non-profit will address charitable organizations, partnerships, and how the corporation will be managed.
- Marketing PlanA custom written marketing plan focuses on your businesses marketing efforts. The plan centers around how you will market your services and to whom. Developing the return-on-investment on marketing is a vital component of the marketing plan.
- Franchise Business PlanA custom written franchise plan addresses how your franchise will extend the franchisors brand and reputation in the targeted market place. The plan further explains that you have a full understanding of the franchisors corporate culture.
- Grant WritingA plan written specifically for the purpose of applying for a grant. Grants are offered by the government, corporations, foundations or trusts. Most often grants are written for government funds.
- Executive Summary
Addresses the key elements and topics the business plan. The executive summary is a high overview of business and management.
- Financial Modeling
Undoubtedly, one of the most challenging sections of the business plan. Financial Modeling includes the Profit & Loss Statement, Loan Analysis, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Sales Forecast, Personnel Forecast, and Break-even Analysis.
- Website Content Writing
Making an impression when customers visit your website. Writing content for your website should incorporate keywords for SEO rankings.
- Article Writing
Article writing is an easy way to promote your products or services. We can help you write effective articles for you to post on your website or blog.
- Press Releases
A press release, also known as a news release, is a written statement to the media.