What is a One Page Business Plan?
A one-page business plan can be effective than a stretched and composite business plan and, if written appropriately, can have more advantages than a usual plan.
It enables prospective stakeholders to swiftly cognize the business idea, aids as a pitch manuscript for business, delivers a robust, concise message, and enables to grab the audience’s attention, forces them to condense the thoughts and explain the concept clearly.
What to Include in Your One Page Business Plan?
The aspects highlighted below focus on the elements of a one-page business plan:
One or two sentences about the Business concept, Current situation, Key success factors, or Financial situation/needs.
Include a few sentences about the primary target market segment, customers in the target market, and customer needs in the target market
Two or three sentences about competitive products/services, opportunities, and threats, and risks
A couple of sentences on key competitive capabilities and key competitive advantages
Products and Services:
A sentence or two on the Unique Selling Proposition of products/services and competitive evaluation of products/services
Marketing and Sales:
A sentence or two on marketing strategy and sales tactics
One or two sentences about key personnel, organizational structure, human resources plan, product/service delivery, customer service/support, and facilities
Tightly focused on profit and loss projection, ROI, and IRR.
The main takeaway is to hit the high points relevant to the business and leave the details for a longer document and, hopefully, a longer discussion with a prospective partner or investor. Download the one-page
We know exactly what investors are looking for in a business plan. Wise Business Plans has helped hundreds of businesses obtain the plans they need. You want a business plan that delivers – on effective strategy, win you contracts. Give us a chance and we will create a business plan for you.
In the guide below, we explain other business plans in more depth, That will help you in getting business plan you need.
- Bank Business Plan At Wise, we believe that to be true, and we’ve seen, over and over, the difference a well-crafted business plan can make. Writing and designing a plan to help our clients secure bank funding – arguably one of the hardest parts of being a business owner — is something we’re committed to doing well.
- Investor Business Plan A Wise custom-crafted Investor Business Plan is tailor-made to showcase your startup or expansion concept as you work to acquire funding from investors. If you’re looking to raise capital through equity funding from venture capitalists (VCs), angel investors or private investors, the Investor Plan is the right choice for you.
- Strategic Business Plan When it comes to business strategy, We all know a strong business plan is the foundation of a successful company. Without it, everything is subject to collapse at any time.
- Nonprofit Business Plan Building a strong nonprofit requires not only careful market research on many levels, including a deep understanding of both the client base and potential sources of continuing cash flow, but a long-term outline for achieving success.
- Franchise Business Plan Becoming a franchisee is a little like getting into a good college: You have to prove that admitting you into the brand family will benefit the company and that you will be an asset to not only its financial operations but its good reputation.
- L-1 Visa Business Plan An Intracompany Transferee (L1) Visa allows your company to bring management talent from an affiliated foreign office to your U.S. facility, or to bring in management to create a U.S. branch.
- E-2 Business Plan Obtaining an (E2) Treaty Investor requires carefully presenting the facts about you and your business to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in a clearly written, easy-to-follow business plan. Your plan should provide solid financial projections and clearly emphasize your qualifications.
- EB-5 Business Plan The EB-5 visa business plan initiative, a federal program making it possible for foreign citizens to get a permanent residency green card, is making the American dream come true for entrepreneurs from around the world. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) require careful planning to succeed.
- EB-5 Regional Centers Regional centers are a good choice for investors whose main objective is residency status rather than hands-on management of a project of their own and the program allows the investor to apply for a visa for immediate family, also.
- M&A Business Plan merging your vision and goals with the dreams, concepts and commitments of someone else. A professionally prepared Merger Business Plan can smooth the way, letting you get back to business fast.
- Pitch Deck Our professionally prepared and designed business plan pitch decks are specially crafted to wow from the first slide. The ideal pitch deck exposes a need and shows how a client’s concept can fill that need. We help clients back up this point with solid market research.
- Private Placement Memorandum Our professional private placement memorandum writers are proud to offer this service to Wise clients, putting their decades of experience to work creating documents that compelling to investors.
- Feasibility Study you don’t need a crystal ball to find out. The oracle of the business world is a professional feasibility study, and it can be one of the most valuable parts of your business planning process.