UFCU Routing Number
Having trouble in tracing your UFCU Routing Number while sending or receiving wire transfers to or from other States and countries? To avoid canceled payments and delayed transfers, always use the correct routing number.
UFCU Routing Numbers for Fund Transfers:
The UFCU Routing Number for domestic and international fund transfers is 314977405.
What is Routing Number?
The nine-digit routing number is used to identify a bank. Consider it an electronic address that enables a bank to send and receive money from other financial institutions.
The routing number guarantees that money goes to the appropriate account and identifies the financial institution in charge of the payment.
The first two numbers are usually between 00 and 12. While major banks may have many routing numbers, smaller banks are only given one. Routing numbers are required to set up direct deposits with your company (for your paycheck) or the IRS, pay bills, order new checks, and pay bills (for a tax refund).
UFCU Routing Numbers for ACH Payments:
ACH routing numbers are used for electronic transfers and withdrawals.
You’ll need the ACH Routing Number when sending an ACH transfer to any UFCU account.
The UFCU Routing Number for ACH payment is 314977405.
When Routing Number is Required?
You may easily carry out a range of banking operations if you understand what a routing number is and where to locate it.
Numerous routine financial operations involve routing numbers such as:
- Requesting your employer to set up direct deposit for your paycheck.
- Enabling direct deposit for government funds such as Social Security.
- Establishing an online bill payment schedule.
- Process checking.
- Transferring money by Fund Transfer or ACH Payment.
- Registering for peer-to-peer payment systems like PayPal or Venmo.
- Initiating transfers between your accounts at various banks.
- Making telephone payments from your bank account.
- Changing check orders.
How to Find UFCU Routing Number?
There are different ways to trace the UFCU routing number:
1-Routing Number on UFCU Mobile App: The fastest and easiest way to find the UFCU Routing Number is to use UFCU Mobile App You can also find the routing number by following these directions:
- Login to your account and select the required account.
- Select the Account Information from the Account Options.
- Here you can find the last four digits of your account number which links to the full account number and the routing number.
2-UFCU Routing Number via Online Banking:
- By entering into UFCU online banking and selecting the correct account, you can get your routing number there.
- The account title, the last four digits of your account number, and the UFCU Routing Number are all visible in the top box.
3-UFCU Routing Number on Monthly Statement:
- The top right corner of your monthly statement has your UFCU Routing Number.
- With e-statements, you can guarantee that your monthly statement is always available to you.
4-UFCU Routing Number on Check Book:
- The nine-digit number printed in the bottom left corner of every check is the UFCU Routing Number.
Find Routing Number for Your Bank
We’ve mention here the routing numbers for some of the biggest banks in the US.