Write For Us
Wise Business Plans is always in search of high-quality content to share with our audience. If you have the ability to create unique content that resonates with our readers, follow the guidelines below to get featured on our blog.
What Types of Articles Do We Feature?
We understand that our readers value their time and want to read exciting, compelling, and relevant blog posts about the latest businesses and easy processes that enhance their online experience. We welcome articles on the following topics:
- Business interests, finance, and loans focused on running small businesses
- Career advise and experiences
- Well-being at home and work
- Team management and leadership
To ensure that your article passes our editorial team’s review, please follow the below-mentioned technical details:
- Minimum length: 1500-2000 words
- Font: Arial (12pt)
- Brand links: We allow up to two no-follow links to your brand/product pages. (Link should be Natural)
- Share your blog’s Google Docs link.
- Add a minimum of 1 link to a relevant wise business blog/services page.
- Make sure your content is engaging, concise, and well-formatted.
- Give credible sources backing your facts.
- Include key takeaways to engage our readers till the end.
Our editors love content pieces with pointers, steps, relevant images, etc., so take advantage of it.
At the end of your article, you can provide a short biography about yourself. This should include the following:
- A high-quality square image of yourself
- A short biography – 50 to 150 words
- A link to your website
How to Submit
Once you have checked that all the guidelines above are met, you can submit your article to us in one of the following ways:
- Complete the form below to submit an application
- Email us at [email protected], [email protected]
Our team will contact you if your article meets our guidelines and is selected for publication. Please note that we reserve the right to decline articles that we do not feel meet the guidelines and adjust articles where necessary to help improve the reader’s experience. There is no fee to publish until yet.
Happy Writing and Publishing.