October 4, 2020 – Business owners today need real-time information like resources available to small business owners to make key decisions that have the potential of having long-term impacts on their success. “The most important component of any successful business operating in the market during this day and age is information; plain and simple”, says Joe Ferriolo Director of Wise Business Plans.
“Without information on customers, trends in the marketplace, costs associated with keeping with these trends and forecast that gives a long-term perspective of the market, the business owner is lost”, says Mr. Ferriolo.
Internet Marketing for Small Business Owners:
The Internet is far and away from the most innovative marketing and communications tool that this generation has ever seen. Businesses are now using the Internet as their primary information-gathering tool, allowing them to remain competitive and on the leading edge. “The Internet in effect put information at the fingertips of the business owner. In years past business owners would spend day, weeks, sometimes months mining for information that could be used to construct a stronger business model or strategy. Now, it’s only a mouse click or two away”, says Mr. Ferriolo. Several leading resources provide up to the minute information that can be of great use to business owners including the following:
Resources Available to Small Business Owners:
- LegalZoom.com: Legal Zoom is one of the cornerstones of the online business information segment. Through Legal Zoom small business owners are skillfully guided through all aspects of their business from a legal perspective. Regardless of the legal formation, Legal Zoom is more than capable of handling the needs of the client.
- Entrepreneurs.com: Entrepreneurs.com is a great resource for business owners. The partner to the print piece, the website regularly offers engaging insights and hard-hitting commentary that are of great value to the business community.
- Score.org: Score.org is an incredible resource for new businesses looking to develop their market position and messaging. From workshops to business planning tools to resources that can be of use in all types of industries, Score.org has become a favorite resource of business owners throughout the nation.
- WSJ.com: The Wall Street Journal is still the premier business resource in the nation. The company has developed an extremely strong online presence that is filled with real-time data that can be used to make key business decisions.
- WiseBusinessPlans.com: Wise Business Plans is a professional business plan writing company that creates custom business plans. The firm is committed to increasing the fundability and growth rate of businesses through strategic planning.
Information is a key component of any business and the professionals at Wise Business Plans are attuned to all of the leading resources in the market. When the time comes to make your next key business move, let the professionals at Wise Business Plans assist you on your path towards success!
About Wise Business Plans
To learn more, visit wisebusinessplans.com or call 1-800-496-1056 to schedule a consultation.