Thank Your Customers
Seven ways to show your customers you are thankful for their business
One great way to is to show them your appreciation. Letting them know you were thankful for their business will mean so much, and it’s part of good customer service, too. Everyone wants to know that they matter and your customers are the heart of your business. In the spirit of the holiday season, here seven ways to show your customers you were thankful for them this year.
1. A thank you card: A handwritten thank you card is a personal way to show thanks.
2. An appreciation event: An appreciation event will show your customers that they are special while possibly drawing the attention of new ones.
3. Special deals: Send your best customers a thank you coupon or discount code to say thanks.
4. Gifts: Everyone loves a freebie. Give your loyal customers a new product for free, no strings attached.
5. Start a loyal customers reward program: This lets customers know their loyalty matters and will be rewarded, and it keeps them engaged with your company throughout the year.
6. Broadcast it: Make a TV, radio or social media commercial for the sole purpose of saying thanks.
7. Donate: Donate to charity and let everyone know that you’re donating on behalf of your wonderful customers.
Being thankful and showing it is such an important part of doing business right. Your customers keep your business strong. Saying thank you lets them know they matter to you.